1. Over the weekend, paparazzi snapped just about 3 zillion photos of Kim Kardashian West and Kanye West leaving Jay Z and Beyoncé’s home in Los Angeles.
To paps, this was important documentation because Bey and Jay were recently one of the targets of ‘Ye’s infamous rants before he cancelled his Saint Pablo tour.
If you recall, during Kanye’s concert in Sacramento in November, he spent most of his stage time going off in a tirade of complaints and musings — most notably about the famous couple.
“Beyoncé, I was hurt because I heard you said you wouldn’t perform unless you won video of the year over me and over ‘Hotline Bling,’” he said.
Kanye then addressed Jay Z directly: “Jay Z, call me, you still ain’t called me.”
3. Yes, the iconic Kim ugly-cry face that was turned into an emoji for her app.
4. People immediately took notice. And quite frankly couldn’t quite process it.
8. A tweet that’s now gone viral said the gesture was “true love.”
10. Many have set this as their new standard for relationships.
13. Someone was even inspired enough to DIY one for her significant other.
- From water jugs and dehydrated food, to faraday cages and unregistered vehicles, liberals are prepping for Trump's presidency.
- Barack Obama defended his legacy and vowed to fight Trump if the nation's "core values may be at stake" during his final press conference.
- Former Georgia Gov. Sonny Perdue will be nominated as Trump's secretary of agriculture, the final cabinet position to be selected.
- "Will & Grace" will return for a 10-episode revival. Debra Messing and Eric McCormack will reprise their roles in the groundbreaking NBC sitcom 📺