2. Isaac, being an unabashedly big fan of the Minions, texted his mom to ask for “a cake with a Minion on it.”
Isaac told BuzzFeed News that he simply “likes minions…A LOT.”
Melissa acknowledged the request and responded, “OK I’ll see what I can do.”
But somewhere between then and the day of Isaac’s birthday, something happened. There was a blip, a strange, and hilarious, miscommunication.
3. On Isaac’s birthday, this is what showed up as his party.
Evidently, “a cake with a Minion on it” is not what he got.
Isaac, instead, got a cake with Spongebob on it.
4. He said he and everyone at his birthday celebration were laughing over the mishap. So he shared it on Twitter, where a bunch of other people started cracking up, too.
7. “You look so disappointed,” someone commented on Isaac’s facial expression to his not-Minion cake.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales continue to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉