1. Trying to pick a dinner spot with friends.
2. ...and once you're there, trying to pick an entrée that perfectly satisfies your taste buds.
3. When the fast-food cashier asks what fountain drink you want with your combo meal.
4. Making purchasing decisions about items in multiple colors/patterns that you EQUALLY love.
5. Picking a selection on Netflix.
6. Choosing a food delivery site. Then choosing a food genre. Then choosing a place.
Grub Hub? Seamless? Delivery.com?
Thai? Burgers? Asian fusion?
"Blue Burger?" "Burger Haven?" "Burgers 'R Us?"
....but wait. That Mexican place is 20% off today.
7. Those nights you're lucky enough to have multiple plans, but then forced to commit to only one of them.
8. For example, what's worse: FOMO from missing a great party or attending a LAME party.
9. The excruciating decision of whether or not you should get bangs.
'Cause once you go bangs, you can't go back. At least for, like, six months.