3. Which had a lot of people then scratching their heads at the headline. Like, then why… “Millennials”?
6. And some people responding, “We…don’t?”
9. And soon, of course, people had jokes. If only to try to make sense of the claims.
15. Some people took the opportunity to suggest other reasons why grocery spending has declined.
- The National Enquirer tabloid is growing by speaking to an audience ignored by mainstream media and backing Trump.
- Adults pay their own bills, hold steady jobs, and don't live with their parents, according to a new poll provided to BuzzFeed News.
- Furniture stores are being reshaped by a simple fact: many young people simply aren't in the market for their stuff anymore.
- Model Bella Hadid, who promoted Fyre Festival on her social media, spoke out about the chaos and apologized to ticket holders.