1. In "Just A Girl", when she made cropped tees and baggy track pants so badass.
2. When she kept it unpredictable with this outfit combination in "Underneath It All".
3. And then dared to give us this iconic little number.
4. When she donned diamonds for the most effortlessly casual-glam photoshoot in the "Don't Speak" video.
5. That was followed by a grungy DIY tank and 90s strap raver pants.
6. When she wore her bikini over a fishnet top in "Hey Baby", and it strangely, perfectly worked.
7. When she somehow pulled off both edge and class in "Sunday Morning".
While STILL managing to give us the signature midriff.
8. Every single look from the "It's My Life" video, like this satin top (with shoulder fur trim) and trapeze pants.
9. And this look, moments before POISONING a man.
10. And drowning another. As she sashays away in a nude lingerie romper and a pearl chocker necklace. AS SHE DOES.
11. The best of '90s No Doubt Gwen. Via "Bathwater".
12. When she preceded all other pop stars' pink 'dos by rocking it in "Simple Kind Of Life".
13. When she, again, preceded all the kiddies shaving off the side of their heads by doing it in "Hella Good".
14. When she officially convinced us bikinis could be tops in "Let Me Blow Ya Mind".
15. When she played the most polished jailbird in "The Sweet Escape".
16. Her beanie-cut-off-tank-track-jacket-argyle-legging-with-leather-belt-without-belt-loops look in "Rich Girl".
17. And then this ornate headpiece.
18. When she was the living emobidiment of "Cool".
And worked the shit out of her elaborate and effortless updo.