Hey, ‘Murica, pardon us, but we won’t be needlessly apologizing anymore. Because we’re the best and so is curling. Go Canada.
1. Canada whooped the American World Under 18 Hockey team at the championship game in Sochi Russia.
2. Ski Jumping is opening a women’s category this year. And guess what? Canadian women happen to be kickass jumpers.
4. In fact, Canadian women have won the past three gold medals.
Geraldine Heaney licks hers after gold medal win over the U.S. in Salt Lake City.
5. Because hockey is kinda our thing.
6. Our Sochi hopefuls will rock new gear this year.
8. Which gives us a great leg up.
Come at us, cold.
10. We have Crosby, who scored the winning goal against Team USA and won us another gold in Vancouver.
13. Remember when Canada garnered 26 medals on home turf in Vancouver?
- The Women's March on Washington was one of the largest protests in the city's history.
- Trump's spokesman held a press conference to blame grass coverings for "minimizing" the crowd at the inauguration 🤔
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.