Canadians: Can You Get Through This Post Without Being Viscerally Enraged?
We hope you're on wifi opening this.
1. First, look here:
2. Look at this exchange with Rogers customer service:
3. And now this one (they're a bit long so take your time, sip some tea):
4. And this one:
5. And this one:
And the result:
9. Look at this snazzy deal from Bell:
10. And look at these deal descriptors:
11. Now look at this one:
12. Here's a thing that makes a lot of sense:
13. Look at this Rogers advertisement truther:
14. Now look at this lil' rate change in fine print:
15. There's this customer review:
16. Finally, look at the Canadian cell phone monopoly. LOOK AT IT.
So how you feelin', bud? How'd you do?
NOTE: Some of the images depict older cell phone plans ...not that things have gravely improved since. But to note ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.