1. Watching the northern lights cascading over Aurora Village in the Northwest Territories.
2. And those dancing over the still-as-ice waters of Nitsutlin Bay in Yukon.
3. Lying among the pillows of Arctic cotton in the fields of Ariviat, Nunavut.
4. Breathing in the misty mountains of the Rockies in British Columbia.
5. Waking up to the snowy mountain ranges of Kootenay National Park in British Columbia.
6. Staring down into the frozen waterfalls of Johnston Canyon in Alberta.
*Would not advise to attempt this high.