1. MAC Cosmetics has been giving a spotlight to a new look appearing on models on the latest fashion runways. It’s an experimental makeup trend the company is calling “lollipop lips.”
2. The intentional lipstick smudging on the outside of the lips is supposed to simulate the effect of sucking on a lollipop. And then, rubbing it around your mouth?
3. Anyway, this is what it looks like as part of an entire look.
4. Even though it seems, at this point, as though it’s merely an edgy look fashion shows are trying their hands at, people are reacting strongly to it. And it’s a resounding no.
8. It’s reminding people of either a bad makeup application, or just a really bad rash.
9. And they’ve already given it alternative names. Like, a “Kylie Jenner lip challenge gone wrong.”
10. Or “me in third grade when I would lick around my lips so much and my skin would be so dry it would turn red.”
11. “Chronic eczema.”
12. “A gnarly mouth infection or she just gave head.”
13. “When I fall asleep wearing Color Pop and wake up looking like this.”
14. Or a “heated makeout session with a vacuum cleaner.”
15. People are pointing out, however, that if this is the look for you, it’s pretty easy to achieve.
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃