1. There is no strength or specialty of sunscreen that will protect you from a tan-turned-intense-burn on the job.
2. You’ve also come to terms with weird ass tan lines.
(If you weren’t a lifeguard, you were committed to a sexy T-shirt one.)
4. You’ve had to directly handle a poop or puke related incident at least once on the job.
(And, FOR SOME REASON, people are unabashedly more gross in a public pool bathroom than any other public bathroom.)
5. You quickly learn that kids are dirty little monsters.
7. Kids are the worst. Period.
12. Which meant your night outs were always like:
15. You’ll also learn that people lose all logic when they go to the pool.
20. And doing your job even when you’re not supposed to.
21. You know that what people take into the water, doesn’t always come back out with them.
22. You’ve seen everything that could ever happen in water and nothing phases you anymore.
23. But hey, as nauseating and aggravating as working at your local pool may be…
25. Plus, you probably wouldn’t have met your new dysfunctional pool family :).
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Today's pride parade in New York will honor the 49 victims of the Orlando gay nightclub attack.
- Brexit fallout turns into political chaos in Britain: More than 10 opposition party members resigned in an effort to force Jeremy Corbyn to quit.