Makes 8 servings
2 cups fresh rhubarb, chopped
½ cup white sugar
2 tablespoons water
2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
12 ounces Tanqueray Gin
24 ounces Fever Tree Tonic
Fresh Strawberries (garnish)
- Over med-high heat, cook rhubarb, sugar, and water until soft.
- Add strawberries and continue to cook until completely cooked down (about 15 minutes),
- stirring constantly.
- Cool and strain. (Refrigerate until ready to use.)
- In a highball or tall glass, add ice, add 2 tablespoons of strawberry sauce, and top with 1½
- ounces of Tanqueray Gin and 3 ounces of Fever Tree Tonic (per serving).
- Garnish with strawberries and lime.