1. Benching a player who ends up having a career-high game.
2. Having to rely on one player to carry your team.
3. Collecting money from your flaky league members.
4. One of your star players gets injured (or arrested).
5. Realizing you forgot to set your lineup and don’t have your phone.
6. That league member who sends you 25 texts about a proposed trade.
7. Joining the obligatory, expensive work league that you never win because you don’t care enough.
8. Your league commissioner allowing a clearly unfair trade…
9. Knowing your team is vastly outmatched this week.
10. When the guy who auto-drafts and never sets his lineup ends up making the playoffs and you don’t.
11. Being comfortably ahead in points when going to bed, waking up to see you’ve lost.
12. Monitoring a player’s ‘questionable’ status up until kickoff.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!