- tanayanarendrak "Indians On The Internet, Please, Plea..."
- tanayanarendrak "17 Tweets That Will Make Every Indian..."
- tanayanarendrak "16 Reasons Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Sti..."
- tanayanarendrak "11 Instagrammers Every Curvy Desi Gir..."
- tanayanarendrak "14 Thank You Notes From Indian Women"
I’m Indian. A lot of posters are in hindi, the official language in India. India has more than 48 different languages, and the language changes completely from one state to another, so you can’t really have a language called “indian” And the reason why most of the posters are in english is because the vast majority of India’s youth is using english as a primary mode of communication. Almost all of india’s educated youth is bilingual, if not trilingual, speaking both hindi and english. Most of the protest marches that are being shown in these pictures is by college students, hence the use of english. In the second last picture, there is a poster in hindi. The woman who’s in the right, in her hand