1. Being the only black person in your class.
2. Which leads to being expected to represent your race in class.
3. Being followed by public safety officers.
4. Or actually being carded.
5. Other students trying to relate to you by "acting black."
6. Your roommate suddenly becoming obsessed with black culture.
7. You seem to be the only one who notices cultural appropriation during Halloween.
8. White frat parties...enough said.
9. Black Greek life being a spectacle.
10. Constantly being asked if you play sports.
11. Being mistaken for that other black kid.
12. The challenges of interracial dating.
13. Trying to get support on social justice issues when the students care more about saving the campus coffee cart so they can get their boba.
14. Or simply feeling completely out of your element.
15. On the upside, there are some perks to being one of few blacks on campus.
So hang in there. And stay black and proud!
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!