1. Holidays always leave me feeling nostalgic. This week I decided to pull out my favorite family recipe. Hot Sludge!
2. Doesn't sound amazing. I know. But trust me, you are going to love it.
3. Microwave the butter, caramel, and baker's chocolate for 90 seconds.
4. In a separate bowl, combine the sugar and cocoa powder.
5. Gradually add your dry ingredients into the wet, then pour in the evaporated milk.
6. Microwave once more for 30 seconds, then use to top the dessert of your choosing! Enjoy your sludge, from my family to yours.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!