Listen to the Universe.
I saw the sign.
Like father, like son.
Reese's piece of mind.
More than a truck.
"I can be your haunted truck."
Bait and switch.
Show #KevinProbably some love!
We all know that ABC put this show in a cursed time slot. Many great series have perished because they were on Tuesdays at 10 p.m. I'm begging you all not to overlook this gem of a show. Hey, even the universe needs a little help now and then, so make sure ABC knows how much you are enjoying 'Kevin (Probably) Saves the World.'
Here are some things you can do to give the show a boost:
* Watch live. If you DVR the show, then watch the commercials. If you fast forward, it won’t count for full ratings. Probably because it ties in to advertisers.
* Live tweet using #KevinProbably. Tag @ABCNetwork, @ABC_Publicity, @KevinProbably so that the network sees that you're watching and invested.
* Thank advertisers. Companies need to know they can make money by supporting this show. Instead of fast forwarding, take note of the advertisers airing commercials during the show and thank them for supporting ‘Kevin Probably.’ Tag the network and advertisers/companies in your tweets.
* E-mail ABC. Tell them how much you love the show.
* Post comments on ‘Kevin Probably’ social media accounts.
* Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Kevin Probably’s' IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)
* Word of mouth: This is the most obvious option. If you enjoy the show, then encourage your friends and family to watch too.