One can dream...
Undressed for success.
Somewhere in Asia
Here are some things you can do to give the show and ratings a boost:
* Watch live. If you DVR the show, then watch the commercials. If you fast forward, it won’t count for full ratings. Probably because it ties in to advertisers.
* Live tweet using #KevinProbably. Tag @ABCNetwork, @ABC_Publicity, @KevinProbably so that the network sees that you're watching and invested.
* Thank advertisers. Companies need to know they can make money by supporting this show. Instead of fast forwarding, take note of the advertisers airing commercials during the show and thank them for supporting ‘Kevin Probably.’ Tag the network and advertisers/companies in your tweets.
* E-mail ABC. Tell them how much you love the show.
* Post comments on ‘Kevin Probably’ social media accounts.
* Rate and write reviews for the show on the ‘Kevin Probably’s' IMDB page. (This will increase its popularity/ranking on IMDB and draw more attention to the series.)