1. You were always doing something to make your school uniform look a little more ~cool~.
2. Like buying hair ribbons or headbands to match your uniform or house colour.
3. You felt super grown-up when assigned a locker in Year Seven, even if you barely used it.
4. Sports carnivals were torture because it was always so damn hot.
5. These chants made perfect sense to you.
6. The sickly smell of Impulse or Lynx deodorant will forever take you back to P.E. days.
7. In summer when the heat turned deathly, instead of getting to go home you just had to sit in a classroom at lunchtime.
8. At some stage during high school the boys in your year were obsessed with hacky-sacks.
9. If you had any leftover $2 coins you'd use them wisely to buy a sausage roll at the canteen.
10. You had to read one of these books at some stage as a prescribed text.
11. Wagging class to go to Macca's was the ~cool~ thing to do.
12. Late night shopping on Thursday nights was a big thing... even if you didn't buy anything, it was just where everyone would be.
13. In winter, girls would wear pajama pants or leggings under their skirt to keep warm.
And you'd tuck your PJ pants into your knee high stockings. #Fashun.
14. At least one guy at school would put blonde tips in his hair and pretend it was due to the "sun".
15. You'd change either your MSN, Bebo or Myspace tagline to something that'd convey your emotions.
16. There was that huge joke that all of your high school work counted towards your Year 12 exams.
17. High school house parties were the greatest.
Ahh the days of getting drunk off two Vodka Cruisers. Or one cup of goon rather.