1. The ridiculous struggle of shopping for a strapless bra.
2. Trying to find a sexy number that doesn’t look like a huge old granny bra.
3. And good god, it all just gets so damn expensive.
4. Trying to wear something casual like a V-neck t-shirt or singlet top and showing more cleavage than you anticipated.
5. Actually, just wearing anything and showing off more cleavage than what you expected.
6. Forget tops and dresses with “in-built” bras… it’ll never be a reality for you.
7. Oh and bralettes. Lol. Never going to happen.
8. The quadboob. ‘Nuff said.
9. Struggling to find a button-up shirt that actually does up around your bust.
10. Unexpectedly having to run and you’re not wearing the right supportive bra.
11. Doubling up on sports bras if you want to go on a run.
12. And look, we’ve all just grabbed and held our boobs in place if we’re doing some sort of home workout that involves skipping, jogging, or star jumps.
13. Even walking down stairs can sometimes be unnecessarily painful because your boobs have a mind of their own.
14. Entertaining the idea of a push-up bra… until you try one on, that is.
15. Trying to find a bikini that you actually feel comfortable and supported in.
16. Dealing with a variety of nicknames including “tits mcgee”.
17. Having people say things like “wow, you’ve got a huge rack”, as if you haven't realised.
18. And then sometimes they try to to touch your boobs, which is so not OK and highly uncomfortable.
19. Though there’s always someone who will ask if your tits are real.
20. Trying on clothing like shift dresses or a flowing top and looking double your size because of your rack.
21. Always having to remember to correct your posture because your big old boobs kinda slump you down from time to time.
22. And dealing with the pain that can come in your neck, shoulders, and back.
23. Accidentally dropping food and having it launch itself down your top and settle comfortably in your cleavage and bra.
24. And realising you’ve got crumbs stuck in your cleavage from an earlier snack.
25. Trying to lie on your stomach isn’t an easy feat.
26. Boob sweat is honestly the WORST.
27. And so is having indents on your shoulders from your bra trying to hold the massive load up.
28. Weighing yourself and subtracting a couple kgs because that’s your boobs’ fault.
29. Your bra underwire 100% has it out for you.
30. Wearing a necklace is always risky business as it can get lost in amongst your cleavage.
31. You don’t understand how people can be like “oh yeah, I left the house without a bra” SO CASUALLY, like damn, how?
32. Wearing a strapless dress is never fun.
33. If you tell anyone you’ve pondered a breast reduction (or had one), they always look at you like you just admitted to killing a small animal.
34. Because apparently big boobs are a blessing and no one can fathom WHY you would go to such lengths.
35. If you sleep in a bra, more often than not you wake up to your boobs trying to make a getaway.
36. And one usually succeeds.
37. Going sleeveless without showing off half your bra is virtually impossible.
38. Dresses with gaping backs or that are completely backless do your head in.
39. Honestly, dresses just in general are hard… sometimes those motherfuckers refuse to fit over your boobs.
40. Your boobs often just accidentally get in the way of everything, whether it’s a hug, or whether you’re leaning across the table and one knocks over a salt shaker.
41. And it also gets embarrassing fast if you’re on some sort of public transport, and your twins just start jiggling at any sign of bump-age on the road or train tracks.
42. Oh, and the worst part? The fact that men think they can just stare at your tits without you noticing.
43. And when you do notice, and shoot them a pointed glare, they don’t stop. STOP IT. JUST FUCK OFF.