1. You get asked by strangers if you're dating.
2. Except the idea of dating him actually horrifies you.
3. So you've often described him as "being like a brother."
4. When it comes to dating someone else, it's imperative they get along with your BFF.
5. And you get excited when he starts dating someone awesome.
6. Though you still make sure you guys make time just for each other.
7. Your BFF is the best person to go to when it comes to talking about boy problems.
They speak the confusing guy code.
8. And it also makes you the best one to dish out girl advice to them.
9. You never have to worry about softening your words when talking to your BFF.
If they're behaving like a shit human, you'll tell them in those exact words.
10. And they don't get scared to tell it how it really is either.
11. They explicitly tell you all the confusing shit about guys and hormones that you wouldn't be able to learn anywhere else.
12. And you've definitely tried to explain to them all things girl-related that they find confusing.
"So every month you just... bleed?!"