1. Bob Katter and his dramatic mood change.
4. When Malcs was called Prime Minister Trumble by Sean Spicer.
5. When Pauline Hanson gave a speech in which she suggested children of same-sex couples would call their parents by their first names.
6. And when she walked into the senate wearing a burqa.
9. And we can't not include Amber Heard's zinger.
12. Just everything Clive Palmer tweeted throughout the year.
13. Labor's "put Australians first" ad, which was very, very... white.
15. When a NSW court ruled that a sign calling Tony Abbott a "c*nt" was not offensive under Australian law.
16. When these politicians decided to dance to Daft Punk.
17. When Jacquie Lambie admitted this tidbit.
18. And finally, when the PM was asked to name his favourite AC/DC song and he named a song... not by AC/DC.
Instead, he mentioned Mental As Anything's "If You Leave Me Can I Come Too".