1. You constantly have to set alarms to remind yourself to do things.
2. And your work station often looks like this.
3. You've been known to stand motionless in a room, because you can't remember what you went in there to get.
4. And it's very common for your text conversations to go like this:
5. That's if you even remember to write back to your friends.
6. If it wasn't for Facebook, you probably wouldn't remember anyone's birthday.
7. You often return from the supermarket without the one essential thing you went there to buy.
8. And you always have to double back to your house to check you turned your iron or oven off.
9. You have been known to forget a story you're telling, mid-sentence.
10. Coffee runs at work require you to write every single order down.
11. And trying to remember names of people you've just met... yeah, it's not going to happen.
12. Running into old friends requires you to desperately try and remember what they're doing with their lives now.
13. So basically, high school reunions are your worst nightmare.
That's if you even remember to go.