1. I still cant get over that these girls hang out in an old hospital where they nearly got killed more than once.
2. Lol, and Emily works there.
3. “I wanna put the people who’ve had my back, before anyone else,” Spencer says, with Hanna fervently agreeing.
4. That’ll last about 5 seconds until Caleb comes along again.
5. OMG cryptic A.D. note. Spooky.
6. A.D. knows everything bitches, why do you look so shocked?
7. I love how the police walk in and straight away the girls act nuts.
8. Don’t be suspicious, dooooon’t be suspicious.
9. Oh yeah these cops must be here for Sara, I already forgot all about that.
10. I really doubt that a random innocent bystander could give Emily that information before the cops even go upstairs.
11. Um, Jenna where are your glasses?
12. Wait, were Sara and Jenna sleeping together?
13. “Didn’t they just meet?” Idk Spencer, to be honest you’d probably cry if Detective Wrath or Fury or whatever his name had died.
14. “Sara said Jenna isn’t the one we should be afraid of!” MUST BE TRUE THEN, because Sara loved telling the truth!
15. YES PAM!! YOU’RE BACK!
16. WINE MOM GETTING FIT!
17. Bring back all the wine moms pls.
18. Whatever happened to Emily’s swimming?
19. Toby using the word tenacity. He’s really growing up!
20. YES! FLASHBACKS!
21. Why do the old scenes of Jenna and Toby seem weirdly flirty and full of sexual tension.
22. Also Jenna is blind AF why is she watching fireworks?
23. “Toby, I'm afraid there are some things I can’t see,” lol yes bitch, you’re blind.
24. Wait did she just try to kiss him? How strange. What kind of development??
25. “Why didn’t you ever tell me that your stepsister tried to kiss you after we had broken up and I was living in a different city?” - Spencer. Yeah Toby, WHY?
26. Oh, what’s the emergency call Toby’s getting?
27. “That’s your address!” Spencer has to state the obvious because she probs thinks Toby is too dumb to realise.
28. Omg Jason!
29. Or Jesus, whatever.
30. Look at that hair and stubble. I assume this is the show’s way of telling us that his life is a mess, the same way they did with Ezra.
31. I’ve 100% forgotten his whole backstory. I can’t remember where he went, or if he’s shady or not.
32. Was he working for the Carisimi group or did I just make that up?
33. YES JASON! KICK THAT BITCH OUT!
34. Jason is honestly the only one talking sense on this show.
35. Ali, don’t let Emily hear you say that you have no one. That girl would literally jump off a building for you. Lord knows why though.
36. Yvonne got beat up, daaaayuuumn.
37. Bet she loves the thought of her fiancé’s ex lurking around the hospital, waiting for him.
38. Woowwowowow this is quite a lot of wedding planning already, didn’t they get engaged LAST NIGHT?
39. PLL timelines way off again.
40. Cute Ezra, everyone loves a guy freaking out just after he’s proposed.
41. Relationship goals: My fiancé asking me quizzically if I killed someone while deep down not giving a shit.
42. Yes stealthy queen Hanna back at it again with the sneaking around.
43. But honestly did she believe that Jenna would just leave her shit lying around?
44. CALEB OMG WHY YOU SO SHADY.
45. Can’t wait for these two to hook up again.
46. “Your mom hired me to be the hotel security” - Caleb, how many goddamn jobs do you want?
47. He really does well for someone who never finished high school.
48. “I don’t think what happened to Sara was an accident.” Wow these Rosewood boys are so smart.
49. WAIT HANG ON. I only just realised that Ali’s initials ARE ALSO A.D. SUSPICIOUS?
50. Aria getting booty calls from Jason just like old times.
51. Um. Noel lurking in the chair. What.
52. Can’t he just go to the bar like a normal person.
53. “Hi Emily… I always knew you’d never get out of Rosewood” - Noel Kahn clearly ordered a glass of Sauvagé, 2012.
54. It would appear that Jason is the only person on this show who remembers that briefly, Liam existed.
55. Oh so Jason was travelling? That’s why he was AWOL?
56. Explains the beard, obviously people who are backpacking can’t maintain themselves.
57. What is this weird Aria and Jason chemistry? Did they have a thing and I forgot about it?
58. OMG WHAT DID THESE TWO HOOK UP???!!!!!!!! YES QUEEEEEEENNNN. Drama.
59. Omg what the fuck is Caleb doing, massaging Jenna?!
60. That’s one way to get fired from your new hotel security job.
61. Jenna is so blind that her hearing senses are A+, so surely she should have heard Caleb going through her shit.
62. Pam is not having a good time.
63. Emily you work there, you should’ve known there’d be a weird hens party!
64. Wow Emily, ask Pam what’s wrong, then check your phone while she explains. Good work.
65. What is up with these screaming ladies why didn’t Emily and Pam just go somewhere else?
66. Oh that’s right, there are literally no other places in Rosewood.
67. Why is Noel Kahn so creepy but also like a million times hotter than he used to be?
68. Wow this Drake-DiLaurentis dinner is the most awkward “family” gathering to ever happen.
69. Oh great Aria’s here now too, even better.
70. But like, why is Aria there?
71. “I think you want to accept Mary more than you actually should.” Ah ok, Aria’s there to deliver truth bombs then.
72. Ohhhhhhhh so Noel Kahn broke into Toby’s place, beat up Yvonne, and stole the folder. I see.
73. Why is Spencer telling Toby to leave, but is totally fine with the rest of the gang staying and being terrorised?
74. EMILY THAT NOTE IS NOT FROM THOSE GIRLS CAN YOU NOT RECOGNISE THAT A.D. HANDWRITING?
75. IT’S POISONED!!!!!!!!!!!
76. THE DRINKS ARE SPIKED OR SOMETHING! THINK EMILY THIIIIINK.
77. Sexuality: Angry, beardy Jason.
78. OMG another flashback, I remember this scene!
79. Someone was buried at this house, right? I have a vague memory. Very vague.
80. OK I am glad that we’re seeing Mary and Jessica in the same place because now we know that they’re not secretly the same person.
81. THIS IS A MESSSSSS! So Jessica raised Charles? And Charles (aka Charlotte) is Mary’s biological child. OK so we knew that, right? But now it’s confirmed.
82. “You gave birth, but he was MY son” - wow Jessica, savage.
83. But why are they referring to Charlotte as “he”, when she was already Charlotte by that stage hmmm?
84. This storm cellar means something, though I do prefer wine cellars myself.
85. Pam is having the time of her goddamn life, she just needed to get away from sadsack Emily.
86. Lol Emily used to hide in her closet. Yeah she did. Heh.
87. Aria you ain’t fooling anyone with the “I am going to Tuscany tomorrow” bullshit.
88. Awww Caleb and Hanna hacking together again like old times.
89. Ah yep, Hanna drops the breakup with Jordan, can’t hold it in.
90. “Han, it’ll get better”, “I’m not talking about Jordan”.
93. Omg yes please get it on you two.
94. Caleb’s mouth says “we’re still friends” but his eyes say, “let’s fuck”.
95. Even in that scene they still had more chemistry than Spencer and Caleb ever had, sadly.
96. I can’t handle all these intense conversations between all our old fave couples!
97. “I was building the house for you” I KNEW IT, TOBY GOSLING.
98. What even is this? Toby telling Spencer that he used to love her but now he doesn’t? I feel like we’ve been over this. Also, brutal.
99. Oh, he’s moving. OK.
100. I don’t care?
101. Spencer making decisions and Hanna saying dumb things. I love this. Déjà vu.
102. OMG LOOK AT THOSE CREEPY FILES I AM LIVING.
103. Aria doesn’t have a file? ARIA IS A!
104. I would be so here for it.
105. This is 100% fucked.
106. Mary had a second kid? Who is their age???
107. OMG PLEASE TELL ME THAT IT’S ARIA.
108. I AM BACK ON THE ARIA IS A BAD GUY BANDWAGON.
109. Who is Mary having sex with though to have these children, that’s the biggest mystery here tbh.
110. OK so this is actually happening.
111. Ezria are going to go get married. OK.
112. How does she have a dress already though?
113. Oooh yes nothing like the FBI to come and ruin the mood of an elopement.
114. OMG NICOLE???!!!
115. Shouldn’t have deleted that call Aria, good luck explaining that next week.
116. I’m not sure why PLL writers try to bring back characters we don’t care about.
117. Fans: Bring back Mona!
118. PLL writers: Haaaaaave you met Sara?
119. Fans: Bring back Paige!
120. PLL writers: Have some Nicole!
121. WTF is this Ali shrine? Was Mary Drake on the A team?
122. “The last memory I have of my mom was when she buried me alive” - awww how sweet, love a good sentimental memory.
123. Wait. Did they leave their keys in the car? I know they’re dumb but OMG guys.
124. Hanna do you really think that A would PUT A BOMB IN THE CAR?
125. That’s a little much don’t you think?
126. Holy shit this is SCARY.
127. I love how when the timer ran out they all just ducked and clutched their hair.
128. “Anything but our extensions!!”
129. Daaaaayumn goodbye cellar.
130. Ooooh A has the Aria file.
131. And a Noel file.
132. Ugh what a waste of alcohol though, why even show us the teeniest glimpse of Noel’s file if you’re just going to burn it?
133. I wonder if A orders all their liqour online or drops by the bottle shop in person?
134. These are the real PLL mysteries that keep me up at night.