There's no doubt living in a sharehouse has it's super fun times.
But there's also struggles of living with other human beings that don't seem to be able to read your mind.
1. When the toilet paper runs out and you feel like you're the only one that ever actually buys it.
2. When you finally decide it's time to get out of bed and have a shower, but someone beat you to the punch.
3. When you've been craving an OJ, and you open the fridge only to find a drizzle of it left.
4. When someone has put the empty milk container BACK in the goddamn fridge.
5. When you're cooking a delicious dinner and your housemate is all "can I have some?"
6. When you've been gone a few days, come home and the bin looks like this.
7. When your bathroom sink is covered in hair that's definitely not yours.
8. Or your shower definitely has some ~suspicious~ hair clinging desperately to the tiled wall or floor.
9. When the sink is full of other people's dirty shit, but you don't want to clean up after them because THE PRINCIPLE OF IT ALL.
10. And when their general idea of cleanliness is a tad different to yours.
11. When you have a housemate that's obviously allergic to putting stuff away and just keeps stacking plates on top of each other.
12. When you take care of paying the bills and there's always that housemate that can't pay up on time.
13. When you say you're off to bed, but they keep talking so you're slumped against the wall trying to be polite.
14. When you're off to catch some zzz's and your housemate is watching something on their laptop... with the volume up as high as it can go.
15. When it's 2am and your drunk housemate has forgotten how to use their key.
16. When it's 8am on Saturday morning and your housemate is blaring music.
17. When your housemate's alarm wakes you up but not them.