1. OK, first thing's first, how does one tiny town survive SO much drama?
Landslides, shootings, catastrophic storms - it's amazing Alf, Irene and the longer-lasting characters are still alive.
2. How many Summer Bay stalkers is too many?
3. Why does every young pregnant woman find herself in a paternity crisis?
4. How old is Alf though, really?
5. Will Sally come back again?
6. What's with swapping Hayley's character with someone who literally looked nothing like her?
7. And what kind of growth spurt did Vinnie JR have?
8. Will Leah ever find true happiness?
Two dead husbands, broken engagements, miscarriages, failed romances. Poor Leah.
9. Can anyone ever truly be happy?
Case in point.
10. OK real talk. These "twins" had a telepathic connection that helped them during a landslide. And then they found out they weren't twins. Can you explain?
You didn't really think that one through did you?
11. Why couldn't Casey have moved away and led a happy life after all his teen drama? WHY?!
12. Can the characters ponder a huge life decision while not at the beach?
13. What made you think Kane was ever a good idea?
14. Have you ever considered that a lot of your characters should probably be going to therapy?
15. Who thought after all the drama of Vinnie, that killing him in a "farming" accident was an ideal way for him to go?
16. Do you think it's time to showcase a same sex relationship in a positive light?
17. Are people in Summer Bay scared of others who aren't white and beautiful?
18. Why do you never show any of the "away" characters, only those at home?
19. Are all your actors just counting down the days until they're famous enough to try and make it in LA?
20. Will Summer Bay High School ever have a uniform makeover?
Or are they too ~iconic~ now?