♫ LOLOLOLOL-LOLOL-LOL-LOL ♫
"I wouldn't say... that after Diwali it's a normal day for you but days of recovery for me."
A 22-year-old man, who had been celebrating the 4th of July, died instantly after he placed a firework on the top of his head and lit the fuse.
The scare occurred about 12 hours after the deadly mass shooting at the Washington Navy Yard.
Smell the gunpowder. Via Mr. Brick Label, who has over 300 of these gorgeous labels for you to peruse.
This prank is cruel. And loud. Turn the sound down. Seriously.