Power washing is crazy as shit, man.
You can literally do whatever you want — it's art.
"We are here to make you think about death and get sad and stuff!"
Every pet deserves a loving home.
🎶 partner, let me upgrade you 🎶
In South Korea, beauty isn't "something to be envied, but something to be attained." —Dr. Joo Kwon
Make me magic!
Good riddance, 2017.
You won't believe what the granddaughter looks like.
The glow-up is REAL.
And I can't even do a smoky eye.
It just takes practice.
They're all seriously stunning.
Practice makes perfect.
The photos show entire swaths of land completely under muddy water in the aftermath of Harvey's deadly destruction.
The floodwaters are still rising.
The glow-up is real.
No one likes talking about eighth grade for a reason.
Was puberty nice to you?
"You have to learn to love yourself."
Next stop: Inspiration Station.
"My weight loss isn't a triumph and it also isn't some sign I've finally given in to the voices of trolls."
A little bit can do a lot.
From drab to fab.
The memes say it all.
From the barely noticeable to the oh-so orange.
I'm not crying. You are.
Before and aft-hair.
What a difference a mustache makes.
RIP GTL. <3
That's right, photographer Dustin Trampoline took photos of statues before and after he told them he thought they would be bigger in person. These are the results.
Four regular guys walk the runway for the first time after they dramatically transform their wardrobe with the help of a professional men’s stylist.
Millions of men share this problem but no one is talking about it.
Can't stop, won't stop.
If he's chubby, I'm a house.
Alison Braun made the top three in 2008 and her weight loss journey has clearly continued.
Time flies when you're having fun at Dunder Mifflin.
They grow up so fast...
The power of the animal spirit is amazing. Warning: Devastating stories with uncommonly happy endings ahead.
Everyone deserves love and a second chance. All of the photos were provided by Trio Animal Foundation, an organization that helps fund the costly medical procedures of pets in shelters and rescues.
Blake Morrow's The Beth Project takes traditional before-and-after weight loss photos to an entirely new level.
There’s a story behind every haircut. Seven clients with diverse hair issues receive a makeover of a lifetime from a celebrity stylist.
Even superhero celebs have to start somewhere.
*Untags every picture*
They say just showing up is 80%. Actually, showing up is like, 5%. The other 95% is green screen and special effects.