2. Her One Syllable "S" Last Name.
Seriously, their names are Isabella Swan and Anastasia Steele. It's already basically a parody.
16. Set in Washington State.
It serves the story in Twilight, but there wasn't another state in the Union that E.L. James could have picked?
17. He's Incredibly Wealthy
It just makes the guys that want to hurt you easier to fall in love with, am I right materialistic ladies?
19. She Thinks She's Not Good Enough For Him...Ad Nauseum
Say it with me girls, "I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and doggone it, people like me."
38. That Brother Has an "E" Name
Emmet. Elliot. (Actually "E," followed by a double consonant, ending with a "t.") I'm seriously not making this up.
39. He and She Break Up, Seemingly In Her Own Best Interest
Yes for both, because making her own decisions would be really hard.
40. She's Über Depressed After the Breakup
I'm depressed just thinking about how depressed they were.
44. A Crazy Lady That He has Wronged Obsessively Tries to Harm Her
Victoria and Leila come after her, not him. WTH!?
46. He's Unhappy That She's Pregnant and is Really a Tremendous Jerk About It
Right, because both these gals were alone when they got pregnant.
47. They Get Married
Okay, so this happened earlier in Twilight, but c'mon it was YA literature written by a religious gal. The point is, it happens in both.
49. A Meadow
Two freakin' meadows. Apparently canoodling in a flowery meadow is a thing. I honestly couldn't even tell you where to find a bonafide meadow, let alone ever canoodled in one. But these two couples did.
50. They Live Happily Ever After
Of course. Because everything is perfectly normal now and will be forever. None of them have any emotional damage that will rear it's ugly head ever again...
51. BONUS: I read every page of all of these books and will or have seen all the movies.
Yes I did. Yes I will.
Who can resist gorgeous, rich, and dangerous?