We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page.
2. Create your very own stamp when sending out wedding invites and save the date cards!
3. Create a unique #hashtag just for your special day for all your social media addicted guests
5. Nothing is more personal than a soundtrack of your love. Custom Mix CDs of the couple's favorite love tunes makes a very meaningful favor
6. Adorn your walk down the aisle with photos of you and your spouse from childhood to adulthood. There is no sweeter way to share your journey of finding each other
7. Hang your beautiful wedding dress on a one of a kind wedding hanger
8. Don't forget your bridesmaids! Get a personalized hanger for them too!
9. Nothing is more personal than something handwritten. Surround yourself with an aisle or backdrop with handwritten vows
10. Top off your special day with a custom wedding topper!
11. Get animated with custom wedding toppers that look just like you!
12. If you don't want to top your cake, let your personality peek through with this!
13. Get your wedding date, special messages, wedding colors, or even your face printed on custom M&Ms. They make excellent favors and can be displayed at a dessert bar too!
14. Make your wedding guests feel special with personalized seating cards
15. Get custom sneakers for your big day!
16. If sneakers aren't your style, remember your special day with custom shoe decals with the date of your wedding!
17. Serve your guests your very own signature cocktail! It's such an easy way to add a personal touch to your wedding!
18. Add a personalized vow rose to your bridal bouquet!
19. Imbue your wedding band with even more sentiment by imprinting your thumb print into the ring
20. Wedding bouquet photo charms are beautiful way to remember those closest to you on your special day.
21. Stitch a Hidden Message just from you inside the groom's jacket
22. Need something blue? How about a personalized wedding dress label with the date of your special day
23. Wedding cufflinks with a message are a subtle way to incorporate even more romance on your big day
24. Personalize your wedding program in unique and creative ways. Transform your wedding program into a newspaper or introduce your wedding party in the program so everyone knows who is who! Your guests will appreciate it!
25. Use a custom couple portrait rubber stamp on everything from invites to seating cards
26. Get ready for your wedding day in a luxurious satin robe. It makes for great "getting ready" pictures!
27. Make your table numbers so much more than just table numbers. Tell your love story to your guests by using precious moments of your relationship as table number inspiration
Get them here