25 Things You'll Understand If You Were Slightly Obsessed With Stationery At School
Mechanical pencils, customised exercise books, and plastic wallets.
1. You spent all summer counting down to the days 'til you could do a big back-to-school stationery shop.
2. And you always chose folders that coordinated with your notebooks and pencils.
3. You bought a new maths set every year, even though you didn't know what half of the stuff did.
4. Choosing new pencils was hard, but choosing new pencil toppers was even harder.
5. And naming your pencils was a long, but necessary, task.
6. You begged your mum for a pop out pencil case.
7. But you probably ended up buying this, like everyone else.
8. Sharpening your colouring pencils before term began was one of the most satisfying jobs you could do.
9. The day you graduated from a Berol Handwriting pen to fountain pen was a proud one.
There's nothing as satisfying as popping your first ink cartridge.
10. You always filled out the first page of your homework diary in your best handwriting.
11. And you always made sure you used blotting paper, ink erasers, and your good old Tipp-Ex mouse when you made a mistake.
You never, ever crossed out.