1. Drinking cherryade until you felt physically sick, and then ramming your mouth full of Jelly Tots.
Nowadays girls' nights in are all about doing the exact same thing, but with pizza and wine.
2. Prank calling people you fancied, even if you'd never spoken IRL.
3. Electing one person to read everyone's horoscopes aloud, and really taking what they said to heart.
4. Listing everyone in your class and ranking them according to how much you liked them.
5. Drinking so much Sunny Delight that your tongue turned orange.
6. Watching a really scary film, or an extremely violent 18-rated film just before bedtime even though you knew you wouldn't enjoy it.
7. Arbitrarily staying up past midnight, even though you were really tired.
8. Playing a sober game of spin the bottle and then awkwardly kissing your friends on the cheek.
9. Mixing fizzy drinks with ice cream and then eating the whole thing.
10. All climbing on top of one single bed and jumping up and down on it.
11. Spending all your money on ringtones that you ordered from the back of a magazine.
12. Talking to people you didn't know on MSN.
13. Reading your diaries aloud to each other.
14. Raiding your siblings' rooms to see if you could find anything scandalous.
15. Braiding each other's hair using those twizzly machine things.
16. Playing truth or dare with the sole intention of finding out who had started their period.
17. Pretending to be asleep whenever you heard any movement in the house.
18. Eating so many Chewits that you couldn't finish the dinner your friend's mum cooked for you.
If you took your own food to your friend's parents' house now, ate it in front of her, and then refused to eat her dinner, you wouldn't be invited back.