1. Everyone knows that Uggs are the comfiest shoes in the world.
2. And back in the '00s, everyone wore them.
Your mum may have questioned your decision to pair them with a mini skirt, but you knew you looked great.
3. Back when times were simpler, even the most iconic celebrities wore Uggs.
4. Even men wore Uggs.
5. And even though Uggs were a very '00s thing, you know that wearing Uggs in 2016 is still very cool.
Watching telly is a million times comfier if you're wearing an old T-shirt, leggings, and Uggs.
6. And you won't listen to anyone who says otherwise.
7. They're the perfect shoe to snuggle up on the sofa in.
8. They're the perfect shoe to nip out to the supermarket in.
9. And they're the perfect shoe to wear when it starts to get chilly outside.
10. However, anyone who has worn Uggs in the rain knows that they are not waterproof.
Is there anything more unpleasant than a soggy Ugg?