1. Leona Lewis announced that she's going to be in a film.
It's a musical rom com called Holiday!, and it'll be out next summer. So excited.
2. Union J's JJ had a baby.
And his name is Princeton. "It's official," JJ tweeted. "At 9.30am today I became a daddy. Our healthy little boy arrived at a weight of 6lb! Sooo happy right now!" Awh.
3. Kim's warned Kendall to stay away from Harry Styles.
4. Kelly Brook has finally forgiven Katie Price.
5. X Factor's Tamera and Sam are an item.
"Yes, we're seeing each other," Tamera told Now. And Sam wants to meet her family next week, before making it official. Bless.
6. Prince William did a cheeky singalong with Taylor Swift and Jon Bon Jovi.
7. Rachel Riley has split up from hubbie Jamie Gilbert.
8. TOWIE's Tom Pearce was rejected by MIC's Lucy Watson.
Now that it's over with Lucy Mek, Tom is newly single. He tried his luck with Lucy Watson at Now's Christmas party, but apparently she wasn't keen.
9. Richard Madeley revealed that he always went commando on Richard and Judy.
10. Amy Childs and Harry Derbridge might be returning to TOWIE.
"Producers have spoken to Amy and Harry about possibly returning, and they're thinking of inviting Lauren Goodger back too," a source told Reveal. OMG SO EXCITED.
11. Holly Valance and Nick Candy had a baby girl.
12. MIC's Mario went on a date with Big Brother's Louise.
They met in a nightclub and went into "flirting overdrive," a source told Reveal. And apparently Lucy's angry. No surprises there, then.
13. Elton John thinks reality TV stars should be assassinated.
Sources: Star, Reveal and Now.