1. Kelly Brook and Danny Cipriani are back on.
2. But Union J's Josh Cuthbert is after her.
Kate Thornton and MIC's Ashley James are trying to be matchmakers. "So apparently @k8_thornton @ashleyjames said you were going to call me lol?" Josh tweeted Kelly. Unfortunately, Kelly's set on boyfriend Danny. Gutted.
3. Cheryl Cole and Tre are stronger than ever.
4. X Factor's Lorna Simpson was in an X-rated gangster film.
5. TOWIE's Lucy and Tom hooked up in a limo in Vegas.
"He had the best limo ride of his life," revealed Tom's mates Joey Essex and Arg. "He referred to himself as a sex machine after that.
6. Nadine Coyle won't let her former bandmates meet her baby.
7. Sinitta has signed up for Jeremy Kyle.
Sinitta, who claims to have aborted Simon Cowell's baby in the '80s, is reportedly angry that he's having a baby with Lauren Silverman (right). She tweeted Jeremy Kyle saying, "I know I declined your celebrity chat, but I'd love to do your show PROVIDED you provide a lie detection device." Juicy.
8. Geri Halliwell is releasing a single.
9. And so is MIC's Andy Jordan.
10. Sam Faiers is dating another Mr Wright.
She may have hooked up with Mark Wright a couple of years ago, but that hasn't stopped her going after his cousin Elliott. The couple were spotted at restaurant Hakkasan, where they couldn't keep their eyes off each other. But apparently he's a player too. Eek.
11. 1D's Louis is about to pop the question.
12. Abbey Clancey is showering Aljaž Skorjanec with gifts.
13. Cheska and Binky have both got new men.
Cheska's dating an older guy from Yorkshire, who won't be appearing on the show, whereas Binky's hooking up with Phoebe's ex Alex. "Mummy Felstead approves," Binky told Reveal. Result.
14. Liam Gallagher is planning to marry his PA.
15. This is Michelle Heaton's last pregnancy.
16. Jemima and Russell are so over.
They were spotted at a Vietnamese restaurant on Kingsland Road and then again in New York. But last week Russell told fans he is most definitely single, and then snogged some of them to prove it. What a man.
17. Duncan James has filed for bankruptcy.
18. Cressida Bonas is about to meet the royal family.
19. Geordie Shore's Charlotte vows never to shag her new man on camera.
20. Chanelle Hayes is addicted to food.
She's gone from a size 8 to a size 14 and claims her food addiction is to blame. "Some people take drugs to get high - it's the same for me with food," she told Now. She's trying to get down to a size 10 by Christmas.
21. Jamie Laing is single!
Sources: Reveal, New!, Now and Grazia.