1. You could roll your tip money into a little man.
2. Or a star.
3. Or even a couple of shirts.
4. You could accompany it with an illustration.
5. That always goes down well.
6. Alternatively, you could illustrate the money itself.
7. If you're feeling creative, you could present your tip in a carefully balanced tower.
8. Or in a little, hand-made bed.
9. But if you really want to say thank you, nothing does the trick quite like a handwritten note.
Luke,The tip for you was given because you remind me of my son, Deron, who died 15 years ago. Maybe you look a little like him, but it is your kind, gentle, conscientious, mannerly spirit that makes the connection. Thanks for the bitter/sweet memory. God bless you, dear!
10. Maybe even with a drawing on the side.
It looked like the customers next to us were being really shitty customers, so I drew you a space man.
11. But sometimes a few kind words is all you need.
Sometimes when a person dines alone, the waiter treats them as a less-important ticket. You did not do that and I am grateful.Merry Christmas!
12. And if you're having a good day, it's nice to spread the cheer.
In honor of my 22nd b-day I would like you to have a $22 tip! Thanks for being such an amazing waitress! :) :)