We asked the BuzzFeed Community for the best uni drunk food places in the UK – and they answered. Here are the best places to drunk eat, according to you guys.
1. Goodbody's, Plymouth University
2. Gardies, University of Cambridge
3. Balti King, University of Sheffield
4. Barbeque King, University of Glasgow
5. Prima, University of Hull
"The greasiest, most loaded pizzas on the planet. You'll actually get heart palpitations in the night."
—Gary Herrington, Facebook
6. Vialli's, University of Warwick
7. Jake's Café, Plymouth University
8. Broomhill Friery, University of Sheffield
9. Sarry's, University of Derby
10. Munch, Keele University
"Munch in the SU for their curly fries with cheese. Or if you're weird like my friend, cheese and gravy: Anything goes when drunk!"
—Jenni Kelsey, Facebook
11. Al Falafel, University of Bath
12. Dervish, University of St Andrews
13. Poppadom Palace, The University of Central Lancashire
"If you are there at the end of the night they give you free food. My order is always popcorn chicken."
14. Charlie's, Buckinghamshire New University
15. Trailer of Life, University of Cambridge
16. Van of Death, University of Cambridge
17. Uni Grill, University of Reading
18. Hassan's, University of Oxford
19. Pit Stop, University of Birmingham
20. Pizza King, Durham University
21. Oki's, University of York
"I'm almost 100% sure their chicken burgers only seem so amazing because I'm always wasted when I get them, but shhhh don't spoil the magic."
22. Raj India, University of Exeter
23. 727, University of Glasgow
24. Marco's, Aberystwyth University
25. Ahmed's, University of Oxford
26. Patrick's Pizza, Durham University
27. Wasim Shahi Kebab House, Staffordshire University
"Value box of chicken, donner meat, chips, and salad (if you want, which you probably don't). We bumped into the owners on a night out once and they phoned our order through for us."
28. Jason Donervan, Bristol University
29. Tariq Manzil’s, University of Southampton
30. Chicken Yum Yum, Glyndŵr University
31. Bar Napoli, The University of Edinburgh
32. Proper Roast, University of Sunderland
33. Stantons Fish & Chips, Durham University
"They do the best cheesy chips, the best battered sausage, and the best kebab bun and chips."