1. Spent every Saturday morning roaming your local high street, including all four floors of Debenhams, with a strawberry frappuccino from Starbucks in your hand.
2. And spent every Saturday afternoon sharing a plastic bottle of cheap cider in the park.
3. Bagsied who you were going to sit by on the coach at least two weeks in advance of every school trip you went on so you could share headphones.
Not knowing exactly who you were going to sit by was your greatest fear.
4. Got "asked out" by boys at school discos which just meant you had to slow dance to "Angels" with then.
5. Got over-the-top excited every time you saw a single snowflake because it meant you might get a Snow Day.
6. Discussed which base everyone in your year had got to in intense detail.
7. Danced to music played out of your friend's iPod Nano speakers in a circle in their kitchen.
8. Spent all your money on your pay-as-you-go phone.
9. Learnt HTML and got multi-coloured hair extensions in an effort to become MySpace famous.
10. Rushed home from school just so you could spend the evening on MSN Messenger.
11. Rolled up your itchy M&S school skirt even though it made you have a little roll of material around your stomach.
12. Either went through a massive emo phase...
13. ... or went through an arguably more embarrassing Jack Wills phase.
14. Celebrated the end of your GCSEs by going to Leeds or Reading festival and letting a random person stay in your tent.
15. Wore a jumper with a shirt collar sewn into it and a blazer with a hoodie hood sewn into it.
You loved anything that combined two items of clothing into one.
16. Learnt to drive and immediately filled your mum's Nissan Micra with the smelliest air fresheners you could get your hands on.
17. Got to your local nightclub unreasonably early so that the bouncers wouldn't ID you when you were underage.
18. Strawpedoed a WKD and pretended to be really drunk right after you did it.
19. Got literally everyone you knew to proof read your UCAS form, even though it was the most embarrassing thing you had ever written.
20. Got the most OTT makeover before your leavers' ball, even though it took place in a function room that kind of smelled like chlorine.
21. Got the rudest nickname you could get away with on the back of your leavers' hoodie.
It didn't matter that no one would understand the joke a month later.