1. Everyone loves Sir David Attenborough.
2. He's been the face of the BBC's natural history programmes for 60 years.
3. But he hasn't always worked in television. His first job was for the Navy, which he signed up to because he wanted to travel.
4. Then he landed a radio producer job at the BBC.
5. Followed by a series of producing jobs.
6. Which turned into a 60-year career.
7. In the early days, he presented series about animal courtship in zoos. Sometimes he took his shirt off.
8. And sometimes he held a very small kitten and his very small son at the same time as looking very sexy.
9. He has the coolest friends in the world.
10. And we've watched him meet every single one of them.
11. As Sir David slowly discovered more about the world, so did we.
12. He's probably most well-known for Life, a nine-part BBC series which comprehensively surveyed all life on the planet.
13. After the millenium, he turned his focus to global warming and population growth.
14. He always speaks his mind.
15. And he's never afraid to speak the truth.
16. He'll always say it as it is.
17. Sometimes he takes a break from work in order to stand next to floral replicas of himself.
18. But mostly he fills his time saying awe-inspiring things about the world.
19. Writing adorable letters to his fans.
20. Beating jet lag.
21. And winning BAFTAS.
He's the only person in the world to have won them in black and white, colour, HD and 3D.
22. Sometimes he hangs out with Bjork.
23. Sometimes he narrates hilarious videos of shoe-mounting tortoises.
This was for The Graham Norton Show.