1. Charlie Brooker is a lucky git.
4. And he’s married to Konnie Huq, of Blue Peter fame.
17. But at least he’s not BB9’s Mario who resembles “Sly Stallone crudely whittled from a gigantic boiled ham by a madman in a hurry.”
21. And he’s written for The 11 O’Clock Show, Brass Eye and Spoons.
26. But he’s not perfect. He doesn’t get everything right.
33. And he never minces his words.
34. He seems to have a really great relationship with his wife.
37. So when he said this…
Haven’t quit the Guardian: just going to be writing pieces less frequently. Weekly became untenable. Too many columns in the world anyway.