1. First of all, there's the fact that your work literally follows you home.
If you leave the door open, you may well end up with a goat in your living room.
2. In fact, you're always getting unwelcome visitors.
3. No matter how many times you wash your hands, the dirt and oil never quite come out.
4. And it's not like wearing gloves will solve the problem.
5. Your sleep pattern is dictated by your cows.
6. In fact, you actually look forward to rain because it gives you an excuse to stay indoors.
7. In the summer, you always end up getting a pretty interesting tan.
8. You swear you do laundry at least twice as often as everyone else you know.
9. You always have one of these in your pocket.
10. Sometimes it feels like you're the only person who appreciates the small things.
11. You know there is no job quite as thankless and unraveling this stuff.
12. But you have plenty of fun jobs too. Like feeding the calves.
13. As a farmer your hands go through some tough times.
Whether you're forking out the calf pen or wranging chicken, your hands always seem to get it.