1. These Myspace profile pictures that you obviously took your own versions of.
The pouts in both of these are just 10/10.
2. This T-shirt that you were 100% into.
3. This rolled-down sock, which you knew was the only way to wear them.
4. This show, which no TV show since has ever beaten.
5. This genuinely amazing picture of Prince Charles accepting a I <3 AK T-shirt from Jenny, Liz, and Natasha.
6. This shoe measurer that you always had to wait about 20 minutes to use.
7. These Clark's shoes that were the the epitome of glamour.
8. These pictures that will remind you why you stopped fake-tanning.
9. How much you still hate Justine, even though you understand she was just a character.
10. Thinking that all of these Popstars: The Rivals finalists looked very old, even though they look so young to you now.
11. This teenage bedroom that you're still kinda jealous of.
12. Wanting nothing more than to go to Cackle's Academy.
13. All of this crimped hair, which, tbh, you still think looks great.
14. This extract from Trinny and Susannah's What Not to Wear book, which advises against tying your hair back and wearing an angular jacket simultaneously.
15. This mascara that, for some reason, you thought looked great.
16. This Gameboy Mary-Kate and Ashley pocket planner that you couldn't live without.
All of your appointments (read: sleepovers) were meticulously documented.