We recently asked members of the BuzzFeed Community to show us their best pictures of their '90s and ’00s teen bedrooms. Here are some of their responses.
1. "Walls outfitted with Aaron Carter and the Olsen twins. Bedspread courtesy of the Mary-Kate and Ashley Walmart collection."
2. "Very pink!"
3. "I Want To Believe poster. Noah Wyle. Now & Then. No Doubt. And overalls."
4. "I was 17/18 when these photos were taken."
5. "Beatles nerd? Check. Anime? Check. Comics? Check. Toys and action figures? Check."
6. "Back in the day I loved art, AFI, and Savage Garden."
7. "I loved my pop punk emo bands."
9. "All of my walls were like this with various Blink-182, McFly, Eminem, and Leonardo DiCaprio posters alongside photos of my friends and family and a whole load of random leaflets."
10. "My closet door covered with posters of Joe from New Kids on the Block, my first crush."
11. "Here it is on a bad/normal day."
12. "I was 13 years old."
13. "Obviously cleaning up before taking pictures was out of the question."
14. "I worked very hard on the wall collage and I’m also a runner to so I just had to hang my numbers up."
16. "I was obsessed with Drew Barrymore, Titanic, and the WB."
17. "In true ’90s fashion, I was goddamned obsessed with the Beatles and bell-bottoms. But especially the Beatles."
18. "All of the Aaron Carter pictures!"
19. "Three words: too many posters."
20. "I was in love with Jeremy Sumpter. Also, just look at that metallic cabinet… Why?"
21. "My decorating style was like, 'Ew, why did I choose that Pepto pink in fourth grade? Lemme attach anything I can get my hands on to the walls.'"
22. "I had a Justin Timberlake problem in elementary school."
23. "I was obsessed with '80s music so the walls were covered with pages ripped out of vintage magazines, pictures from my childhood, and random writing/drawings done by friends."
24. "I desperately wanted a Hawaiian-themed bedroom during high school, so I went a little crazy with tacky knickknacks."
25. "My bedroom shortly after I graduated high school."
26. "I was so proud of how covered the walls were."
27. "Aaawww adolescence."
29. "Just hanging out in my room, talking on my cordless."
Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.