1. Dying the top of your hair a shade of yellow-blonde and the bottom of your hair black
This look was the coolest when you tied your hair into a ponytail because then the two colours were the most obvious.
2. Pinning your fringe back into a small quiff
Your mum told you off for backcombing your fringe but you didn't care.
3. Or just clipping your fringe straight back
4. Giving your hair more volume by using a Bumpit
5. Tying your hair into bunches with bobbles going all the way down them
6. Getting chunky highlights in every colour imaginable
If you were allowed to get these, you automatically became the coolest girl in school.
7. Pulling two strands of hair out of your ponytail to frame your face
8. Straightening your fringe and curling your hair
And not splitting up your curls at all, so they just kind of clumped together.
9. Dying your hair jet black and then backcombing it until its texture resembled straw
10. Turning your head upside down and then securing your hair's positioning with a headband
11. Sleeping with these in your hair to give yourself perfect curls
12. Dying your hair this specific shade of red
This was hands down the coolest hair colour in 2007.
13. Gathering your hair into a low-slung side ponytails
14. Scraping your fringe back with a zig-zag hairband
15. Fashioning the kind of fringe that started at the ear on the opposite side of your face and covered at least 50% of your eyes
16. Getting an asymmetrical bob
Posh Spice's pob really kicked off a trend.