1. Eating beans on toast for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2. Spreading Marmite over buttered toast.
3. Basically, putting anything on toast. Especially spaghetti hoops.
4. Pairing jelly with ice cream.
5. Take out sausage rolls.
6. Batter in general.
The rest of the world is really missing out on delicacies like toad in the hole and Yorkshire puddings.
7. Putting chips in a bread roll and calling it a chip butty.
8. Proper clotted cream that goes solid and kinda fuzzy on the top.
9. Mushy peas.
10. Covering chips with gravy.
11. Or worse, covering chips with curry sauce.
12. Dunking custard creams in tea.
13. Putting Branston pickle in every cheese sandwich.
14. Prawn cocktail favoured crisps.
15. Eating all types of cheese on a cracker.
16. Especially Red Leicester.
17. Serving two types of carbs with curry.
18. Putting fish fingers in a sandwich.
19. All forms of school potato, like cubes, smilies, and curly fries.
All delicious in their own special ways.
20. Pub snacks in general.
Snacks like scotch eggs and pork scratchings look gross, but taste great.