1. Drinking plastic glasses of wine with tinfoil lids on the train
2. And getting drunk off gin in a tin
3. Calling a Buck's Fizz a Buck's Fizz and only drinking them at Christmas
4. Competitively getting drunk for the least amount of money possible
That's why we drank so much Glenn's vodka, Frosty Jack's, and Strongbow as teenagers.
5. Ale as a thing
6. Taking this exact wine to every dinner party you attend
7. The round system in general
8. Using squash as a mixer to make a vodka cocktail
9. Genuinely enjoying a shandy when it's hot outside
10. Drinking pint-sized pints at the pub and then not eating dinner
11. Your first experience of alcohol being Caribbean Twist, Apple Sourz, or Malibu
If it wasn't sweet enough to rot your teeth, it wasn't sweet enough for you.
12. Getting drunk in horrible pubs before you were 18 to avoid being ID'd
13. Being legally allowed to drink at 18, and still only drinking alcopops
14. Cheeky Vimtos in general
15. Not questioning it when someone around you orders a Guinness and black or a snakebite
16. Buying mini Proseccos to take on picnics in the summer
17. Drinking Pimm's the moment it gets vaguely sunny outside
18. And ordering mulled wine in a pub the moment it gets cold again
19. Cider in general
20. Deboxing boxed wine and sneaking it into Leeds or Reading festival
21. Feeling really classy when you first drink Lambrini or Echo Falls
And then cringing when you think back to your teenage years.