5. You’ve given up writing good cover letters.
7. This is how you respond to rejection emails.
12. The reason you follow Amanda Bynes on Twitter is so that you can be sure at least one person is more unhappy than you.
14. You spend more time browsing the Sidebar Of Shame than interacting with real people.
16. You’re following Now magazine’s royal bump newsletter. Unironically.
17. Taylor’s lying. Nothing will be alright.
19. You spent at least 15 minutes giving yourself a Twitter make over so you look like the third Olsen.
20. Then you gave your Facebook a creepy Parent Trap vibe.
28. You’ve started poking again on Facebook.
33. This is something you genuinely just Googled.
35. Google can’t answer your questions.
36. So you ask Jeeves. But he doesn’t know either.
- UK voters sent a massive shock through the world, overturning 40 years of British EU membership.
- EU leaders gathered for talks and agreed they want Britain to leave "as soon as possible."
- Scottish leader Nicola Sturgeon says a second independence referendum for Scotland is "highly likely."
- Prime Minister David Cameron says he will resign by October.