1. Frankie Sandford's had a baby!
His name is Parker and he weighed 7lb 13oz at birth. "Lock up your daughters Parker Bridge has arrived," tweeted fellow bandmate Rochelle. AWH.
2. David and Victoria are rowing because he resents her success.
3. Matt Cardle was nearly a male escort.
4. Jennifer Ellison is in no rush to lose her baby weight.
She gave birth to son Harry just three months ago, and is currently a size 12. But that hasn't stopped Internet trolls telling her she needs to lose weight. Luckily Jennifer hasn't been too affected. "She's in a great place mentally and doesn't want to become miserable counting calories and weighing herself," a source told Closer.
5. Lily Allen has recorded this year's John Lewis ad.
6. Harry Styles has a major crush on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
And although she's dating Jason Statham, Rosie has admitted that she thinks the 1D boys are "so sweet". Now, we know Harry likes an older woman...
7. X Factor's Sam Callahan is on a self-imposed dating ban.
8. TOWIE's Lydia denies being in a relationship with MIC's Jamie Laing.
OMG IMAGINE IF THIS WERE TRUE. The pair have been spotted flirting, and their close friends think there may be something going on. Fingers crossed.
9. Kylie and Andres Velencoso split up because she didn't want a baby.
10. All the X Factor judges are quitting.
Louis, Gary, Sharon and Nicole have all confirmed that this is going to be their final series on the X Factor. But it's not all bad news, as Simon Cowell is considering returning to the show, and he plans to bring Rita Ora and Olly Murs with him.
11. Vanessa Feltz would like to breastfeed her own grandchildren.
12. Lewis Hamilton stayed at Nicole Scherzinger's hotel until 3am one night last week.
They broke up in July, but the pair are still meeting regularly. "Nicole's confidence has been knocked this year," a close friend told Star, but meeting up with Lewis made her feel alive again." Could a reunion be back on the cards?
13. Jason Bell is the father of Nadine's child.
14. Kym Marsh and Jamie Lomas are over.
15. Alex Reid turned Katie Price's bedroom into a "sex dungeon".
In an extract from her new autobiography, Love, Lipstick and Lies Katie revealed, "He turned my bedroom into a sex dungeon with porn playing and sex toys everywhere." Riiiight.
16. One Direction wants Simon Cowell to pay their phone bills.
17. Britney got a double decker bus around London.
18. Pippa Middleton wants to do Strictly.
She claims her flamenco classes are "good practise in case I'm ever asked on Strictly." Sounds like someone's hinting.
Sources: Reveal, Star, Closer.