1. 1D’s Niall just wants to spend time with his family.
He went back to Ireland after four months on tour, only to have fans bombard his nephew’s christening. “Haven’t seen my family in 4 months!” he tweeted. “Would be soo grateful if I could spend some quality time with them! Appreciate your respect!” Bless.
2. Rita Ora’s mad at James Arthur.
The former X Factor star rapped, “I’m giving 10 million fucks less than Rita does and that’s a lot of fucks,” on BBC Radio 1Xtra, in reference to their brief relationship earlier this year. Unsurprisingly, Rita’s not happy. “He’s clearly trying to bring her down and ruin her reputation,” a friend told Star. “She’s hurt and very angry.”
5. Big Brother’s Josie Gibson revealed that her weight gain left her feeling suicidal.
But thankfully she’s feeling happier now. “All the abuse I received was wrong, but I’m a fighter,” she explained on Got Thin - Got Fat Again!, the Channel 5 documentary. “Even though I had suicidal thoughts, I thought, ‘No, I’m not going to let them win.’”
7. TOWIE’s Lucy and Mario are ready to give their relationship a second chance.
After he admitted he still has feelings her her on TOWIE, Lucy has decided to take her ex-boyfriend back. “Lucy is a bit wary because of their history, but she loves Mario and wants to be with him,” a source told Closer. “They are planning to go on holiday so they can make a fresh start.” FINGERS CROSSED.
8. McBusted is an actual thing that is actually happening.
AHHHHHH SO EXCITING. (Boo Charlie Simpson, for not joining in).
9. David Beckham might become a Lord (which would make VB a Lady).
David’s been nominated for a knighthood in the New Year Honours List, which would make him a Lord. “Victoria really wants this knighthood for David,” a source told Closer. “She feels they’ve worked so hard over the years, it really would be the icing on the cake.”
14. The X Factor has snubbed Matt Cardle, Shayne Ward, Steve Brookstein and Leon Jackson.
Despite all having won the show, contestants won’t be allowed to cover Matt Cardle, Shayne Ward, Steve Brookstein or Leon Jackson’s songs in the 10th anniversary episode. Instead, they’ll be encouraged to belt out tunes by Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis and 1D. Ouch.
17. Pro Green and MIC’s Millie are fighting about his partying.
The couple are rowing after he was arrested on suspicion of drink-driving last week. “[Millie]’s so angry,” a friend told Heat. “This is not good for their image; the power couple thing she was trying to create hinges on people liking them, and being arrested isn’t going to make people like him.” Ouch.
Sources: Closer, Star and Heat.