18 Things Celebrities Did This Week
James Arthur is bitching about Rita Ora, Lily Allen's back, and Tulisa's reaping the rewards of her sex tape.
1. 1D's Niall just wants to spend time with his family.
2. Rita Ora's mad at James Arthur.
The former X Factor star rapped, "I'm giving 10 million fucks less than Rita does and that's a lot of fucks," on BBC Radio 1Xtra, in reference to their brief relationship earlier this year. Unsurprisingly, Rita's not happy. "He's clearly trying to bring her down and ruin her reputation," a friend told Star. "She's hurt and very angry."
3. Kate Moss did a Playboy shoot.
4. And she might become a mentor on The Face.
5. Big Brother's Josie Gibson revealed that her weight gain left her feeling suicidal.
But thankfully she's feeling happier now. "All the abuse I received was wrong, but I'm a fighter," she explained on Got Thin - Got Fat Again!, the Channel 5 documentary. "Even though I had suicidal thoughts, I thought, 'No, I'm not going to let them win.'"
6. Lily Allen's back.
7. TOWIE's Lucy and Mario are ready to give their relationship a second chance.
After he admitted he still has feelings her her on TOWIE, Lucy has decided to take her ex-boyfriend back. "Lucy is a bit wary because of their history, but she loves Mario and wants to be with him," a source told Closer. "They are planning to go on holiday so they can make a fresh start." FINGERS CROSSED.
8. McBusted is an actual thing that is actually happening.
9. David Beckham might become a Lord (which would make VB a Lady).
David's been nominated for a knighthood in the New Year Honours List, which would make him a Lord. "Victoria really wants this knighthood for David," a source told Closer. "She feels they've worked so hard over the years, it really would be the icing on the cake."
10. Cara Delevingne and Taylor Swift are now best friends.
11. Peaches Geldof took down Katie Hopkins on This Morning.
12. X Factor's Luke Friend made a pass at MIC's Lucy Watson.
But unfortunately he's a bit young for her. "Can Luke Friend just be a bit older #XFactor" she tweeted.
13. Remember Tulisa's sex tape? She made £42,500 from that.
14. The X Factor has snubbed Matt Cardle, Shayne Ward, Steve Brookstein and Leon Jackson.
Despite all having won the show, contestants won't be allowed to cover Matt Cardle, Shayne Ward, Steve Brookstein or Leon Jackson's songs in the 10th anniversary episode. Instead, they'll be encouraged to belt out tunes by Alexandra Burke, Leona Lewis and 1D. Ouch.
15. Adele turned down a £12m L'Oreal deal.
16. Zayn and Perrie's wedding won't be happening until 2015.
"They're still madly in love and the wedding will happen," a source told Heat. But the pair's jam-packed schedules means the big day keeps being pushed back.
17. Pro Green and MIC's Millie are fighting about his partying.
18. Jimmy Carr wants to be a BGT judge.
Sources: Closer, Star and Heat.