1. Gareth Gates runs a coconut infusion tea company that only uses biodegradable teabags.
The tea comes in three flavours: coconut; coconut and cranberry; and coconut, ginger, and turmeric.
2. Rebecca Loos is a yoga teacher and blogger based in the Norwegian mountains.
She blogs about healthy food, yoga, motherhood, and her love of the mountains.
3. JB from JLS is a farmer. He also works in educating people about the benefits of farming.
He is currently writing a series of children's books about life on the farm.
4. Freddie Prinze Jr. is a chef and he's recently launched a family-focused cookbook.
It includes recipes that are easy to make on weeknights as well as recipes for special occasions.
5. Jessie Cave, who played Lavender Brown in the Harry Potter movies, is an illustrator and cartoonist.
Her first book of doodles, Love Sick, was about love and rejection and it looks gorgeous.
6. Victoria Shalet, who played Harmony in The Queen's Nose, is a humanistic psychotherapist and counsellor.
Her expertise is in children and issues surrounding childhood.
7. Mara Wilson from Matilda is a blogger and author.
Her book Where Am I Now? True Stories of Girlhood and Accidental Fame is a must-read.
8. Mark Feehily from Westlife, who nows prefers to be called Markus, runs a festival food truck.
He serves up delicious comfort foods like crêpes and hot chocolates.
9. Jonathan Bennet, who played Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls, teaches spin classes in LA.
He works as a TV presenter but he also teaches the occasional spin class.
10. Peter Ostrum, who played Charlie in Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory, is an equine vet.
He's a senior partner in a veterinary practice in New York. He also visits schools to teach children about what it's like to be a vet.
11. David Peachey, who played Bernard in Bernard's Watch, is now a qualified doctor.
He's based at a hospital in Nottingham.
12. Yanic Truesdale, who played Michel in Gilmore Girls, owns a spinning studio in Montreal.
It's a very fancy studio that challenges clients to burn calories while listening to great music and having fun.
13. Chelsie Padley, who played Louise in Tracey Beaker, is a wellness and fitness coach.
She helps clients focus on their health, fitness, and confidence rather than their weight.
15. Dan Lloyd, who played Danny in The Shining, is a pig farmer and science teacher.
He teaches biology at a community college in Elizabethtown, Kentucky.
16. Michelle Heaton from Liberty X is a personal trainer and nutrition expert.
She works with clients to put together healthy eating and exercise plans.