1. It's not an album, or a mixtape, it's a playlist.
2. He spills some tea about he and rumored ex-bae Jennifer Lopez.
3. He's not done taking shots at Meek Mill.
4. Yes that's Sampha singing on "4422," even though the track strangely doesn't include a feature credit or his name in the title like the others.
5. "Jorja Interlude" samples Stevie Wonder's harmonica solo from Drake's 2011 song "Doing It Wrong."
6. Drake's latest cultural obsession? London Town.
The UK's Grime scene to be exact. He features a couple of the subgenre's artists, including Giggs and Skepta.
7. Drake takes advantage of the current trap wave, adding features from rappers like Quavo, Travis Scott, Young Thug, and of course, 2 Chainz.
Surprisingly, no one mentioned the word Versace even once.